Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Married ♥

I can already tell I am going to be bad at the whole 'blogging' thing, but I'm trying I swear! We have officially been married for almost a month-- and it has been amazing (just like it was before.. haha) Puerto Rico was beautiful! We did soo many amazing things and met lots of nice people.. (all of which I will tell about in another post) Basically, life has been good, & I just love my husband way too much.. (:

walking on the beach below where we got married ♥

Our cute little feet-prints with our wedding date (:

the sand ceremony set, one of the vases has a T etched into it & the other has a W... the big heart has DUKE etched into it & below it says "Timothy & Whitney 11-11-11" & on the back are the exact coordinates of where we got married...

The family--- Tim's sister Sarah, my uncle Kelly, my aunt Mary, Me & Tim, my step-mom Sheri, my dad Willy, & Tim's brother Jon.

had to snap a quick picture before the shoes came off... we were on the beach after all! (:

Running from the wave that was coming up, such good memories♥ the best day of my life yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment